Wednesday, April 27, 2011

London Modern Quilt Guild - Inaugural meeting!!

Tuesday night I was honoured to attend the inaugural meeting of a new quilt guild here in London town. The "London Modern Quilt Guild". Wow. The turnout was fantastic - 14 ladies were in attendance with a few more who had to send regrets. Chantal Lynch (from Hyggeligt fabrics) hosted the group in the conference room at the Talbot Centre Mall on Fullarton street in London.
What a great collection of inspiring minds! We look forward to seeing what we evolve into and also look forward to a sharing, learning, caring, and FUN !!! group.
Stay tuned for updates. Oh, and new 'members' are always welcome.

LOOKOUT LONDON - HERE WE COME!!

1 comment:

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

Cool... I only dabble in quilting from time to time, though nothing of a mastered nature. I finished my first denim/flannel rag quilt last summer.

Local, I'm from St. Thomas.