Saturday, February 18, 2012

FNSI Results

I had a good, productive night!  The Carpenter's Star top was ready for quilting by 9:00 pm.
So, I put my son on "get your own snacks" alert, and kept going.  By 12:30, the quilting was done, so I serged the edges and put it away.  It's ready for binding and I'll get that done this week.  Now I just have to decide who to give it to.  It's 65" square, so that's sort of a short twin size, but perfect for cuddling on the sofa.
I enjoyed working with these colours.  I love the teal and white combination, but since I have both a cat and a dog, the white wouldn't last long in my house!
I may just put it away in the closet until the perfect recipient presents itself :)
How did you do on FNSI?

7 comments:

Brenda said...

Wow! I finished 1 of three buntings I was making for an upcoming grand but nothing like what you got done!! I'm in awe.

Debbie said...

I really like the 3D effect this pattern creates using the two shades of the same color. Well done!

Theresa said...

Great pattern, love it! Wonderful colors.

Patty D from NC said...

That is an amazing quilt. The color choices are fantastic. I'm impressed that you quilted it in a fNSI session!

The Thompsons said...

That is gorgeous! And you have some serious stamina - love it! :)

Michelle said...

That's beautiful!

Carla said...

That quilt is so beautiful and amazing!