Saturday, December 4, 2010

Argh! A pain in the..........

I'll be the first to admit that I'm on the south end of life, but come on! This fall has been a laundry list of aches and pains. First, I sprained my ankle in early September and it's still stiff and occasionally sore. Then in November, I tripped going up my front steps and banged my knee causing the arthritis in it to flare up, so I'm wearing a splint on it. Then today when I was at the Dr's, I mentioned that my L hand keeps tingling. You got it - probably carpal tunnel syndrome starting. Treatment? Another splint! I'm starting to look like a football player with all this reinforcement!

The good news is I delivered a bag today and got paid for that. It turned out a bit smaller than she was expecting, but, it's more of a purse than a suitcase anyway. Right now she uses a canvas bag that is designed to be a gardening tote. She wanted a similar style, but in blue. So here it is.

No comments: