Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Tuesday night madness

Tuesday is always my busy night.  My son gets home from school and within 30 min I'm out the door for my Weight Watchers meeting (down 33 lbs so far~)  When I get home, it's make supper, walk the dog, feed son again, check email, feed son again, (notice a theme here?).  Then I like to take in Pat Sloan's broadcast from Monday at American Patchwork and quilting.  She always has the most interesting guests!   The comes the crunch.  I try to get my son upstairs and in bed by 9 so I can take in #talknt  (Talkin Tuesday) with Cara.  Every week there are topics of quilty discussion and sharing, along with prizes from the sponsor of the day. (tonight is the Fat Quarter Shop).  Right now it's crunch time.  Wish me luck.  My son has 10 minutes to get his keester to bed!

Today I spent some time designing a paper piecing pattern.  I had a "moment" last night and wrote down the idea for a wall quilt.  It has something to do with one of my favorite events during the summer.  It involves red and white, and a lot of fuel.  I'm not giving anymore hints until the pattern has a bit more to show for it.  So far I have the main motif figured out, but there is still a way to go before it's shareable.

So, have a great evening.  I'm going to tweet chat at #talknt    

No comments: