Saturday, February 12, 2011

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's "super-thera-machinger-glove" thing.


So, ok, it may be overkill. But they are wonderful. I've just started using the Machingers gloves and they are fantastic. It makes it so much easier to move the quilt during FMQ. However, I also have carpal tunnel syndrome in my left wrist/hand. I wear the splint thing at night, but I did buy a "Theraglove" to try as well. It is so comfortable. The strong lycra is just enough support in the wrist and hand so the CTS doesn't act up. The Machingers also have an elastic cuff, but for me, it's just not quite enough support.
So, what to do? Comfort? Ease of quilting? Comfort? Why not both? So I did. And it works.
I think these two companies need to talk with each other. Don't you think?

No comments: