Monday, February 21, 2011

Oops, I did it again!

Oops. I fell for another one. Yup, another Singer. This time a 1947 Featherweight. She comes complete with her case, several bobbins and other attachments including a ruffler, even a dried up tube of lubricant still in its box. She needed a good oiling because she was bone dry , but other than that she's in great shape. Can't wait to sew with her.
Now I have 6 machines, and that better stop , here and now.
Janome Horizon 7700
Janome 6260 QC
Singer model 27 treadle, 1904
Singer Featherweight, 1947
Elna Supramatic, "Grasshopper" circa 1950
White "Jeans Machine" circa 1970

My name is Teresa, and I am a sewing machine and fabric addict........

1 comment:

Christie describeHappy said...

Oh, well she is just beautiful! I can see how you feel for her!