Saturday, April 14, 2012

Delivery~

I delivered the Dresden Plate quilts and their matching throw pillows to their happy owner yesterday.  Both she and her husband loved them.  They're going to give one to her Mom on Mother's day and keep the other.  It was such a privilege to be able to work with 80 year old blocks and complete them into quilts for her.
I was also treated to a tour of their newly built home that they moved into last weekend.
It was a good day!
I'm going to get one of the quilts back to show at our guild's quilt show May 25-26, so I plan to take some photos of it when it's hanging up properly.  I didn't dare have my son hold up a white quilt outside!! - especially just to take a photo.  Some things are just TOO risky!
This makes me wonder.  How do you photograph your quilts?

No comments: