Saturday, April 21, 2012

FNSI didn't happen

Well, after the whirlwind of the last couple of days, I really needed a night to myself and thought I'd do the FNSI.  However, my body had a different idea.  Once I sat down, I couldn't get up.  I was exhausted, drained, craving horizontal time.  So I did.  I curled up on the sofa, dog at my side and watched tv.
Today my sewing club girls were in for their last class of this season.  They made scarves for their Moms for Mother's Day, and pj pants for their Dads for Father's Day.  Gifts for others seemed like a great idea to end our year.   I'm so proud of them.
So, after tearing out to go to Costco after the girls left, I am again, horizontal on the sofa, with my faithful puppy curled up - on top of me.  I am still pooped.  Maybe tomorrow I'll get back to sewing ?

1 comment:

Danih03 said...

I know how you feel. My body does this to me quite often. Over the past few years, I have become quite the fan of naps.