Monday, September 6, 2010

My first "signature" bag.

I guess I'm officially making bags now, I've put my label on. This particular one will be donated to my quilt guild to go on the "Toonie table" to raise funds for our kids quilt charity program. Visitors to our quilt show, on October 1 and 2 can buy 3 tickets for $2 and put their tickets in the draw for any item on the Toonie table. I hope whoever wins this will pass my "name" around.

The features of this bag are : large outside pocket.
inside pockets including one for a water bottle
quilted front panel
two reinforced handles
bag is reinforced with Pelon for shape retention
and it is treated with 3M Scotchguard.
Oh, and it has my own label inside! Now I'm going to lay down to stretch the kinks out of my back and possibly nap while dreaming up new designs. Zzzzz

No comments: